Do you know your leads?
This is the total number potential buyers a business has contacted – or that contacted the business – over the course of a year. Leads are also known as “potentials” or “prospects.”
Do you know how many of your leads are your customers now?
This is the percentage of people that actually bought. If 10 people walk through a store and three people buy, that store’s conversion rate of 3 out of 10, or 30%, for that day.
- Leads Management and Tracking System
- Organize Your Leads
- Sales Performance Measurement Tool
- Web based System
- Know your conversion rates
- Means to measure performance of sales
- Improve marketing campaigns through historical records analysis
- Know your customer acquisition costs
- Marketing campaign performance reports
- Optimized information sharing
- Email reminders
- Reports on effort and effectiveness of salesperson
- Marketing Costs
- Customer Acquisition